Go With Your Gut is my signature “work”. I developed this process in 1997 and self-published the first edition in 2004. I am writing the 2nd edition and my right-hand, Kelly, has me on a strict deadline to get it finished.
I enjoy presenting Go With Your Gut to groups because it always turns out to be a lively and interactive discussion. We often hear people say they went with their Gut but, I haven’t found in any book or presentation the how-to.
I demonstrate, using three white boards
- The three places we make decisions from
- The “voice” of each place
- Why confusion is a good thing
I use stories, examples and audience feedback to encourage trusting oneself more than they trust anyone else, and how to exactly do that.
After the presentation participants will:
- Know how to make any benign or critical decision without angst.
- Have more clarity which will give them more confidence to make decisions with conviction which will to lead to a more courageous approach to the choices we make.